Monday, September 2, 2013

Eccentricities in eBook

Sorry I haven't written in such a long time.  I have been finishing and preparing for publication my latest book Eccentricities.  It is going to be released as an eBook and it is on target to be released and made available at all major online booksellers on September 17th.

It is a collection of my poetry on a variety of subjects, Love, life, happiness, etc.  Unlike my other works this book is not heavy on abuse.  I am saving those writings for The Mind Guards the Gate poetry series.  Here is a sample:

Heart of Hearts

I don’t always see you
But I want to,
‘Cause in my heart of hearts
I hear you;

Worlds and worlds apart
I can’t touch you,
But in my heart of hearts
I feel you;

All I have is pictures
To turn to,
There in my heart of hearts
I see you;

I cannot even hold you
But I want to,
It’s in my heart of hearts
That I can touch you;

If only I could tell you
The only thing I want to,
It’s in my heart of hearts

“I love you.”

A month after the release of Eccentricities comes the release of the long awaited and highly controversial book The Rosebud Collection.  This will also be released as an eBook.  It was turned down by nine publishers before I found a publisher that shared my vision.  I promise you the artwork alone will satisfy all readers.









No comments:

Post a Comment