Saturday, October 5, 2013

Let's Get Organized

Let’s Get Organized

Last night I had a dream, a very strange and unusual dream where I had 
awoken to a world where I had lost all of my freedoms of self-expression.  No 
more poetry, no more essays, no more recitals, everything now was under g
government rule.  Somehow while I was sleeping the government silently and secretly took away all these liberties I had based my life on.  My ability to share about child abuse, gone.  My ability to share my opinions on life, Love, the world, especially the government, gone.

Upon my awakening it occurred  to me that we don’t have any grass-roots organizations to watch over our government to make sure that our rights to freedom of self-expression are not threatened.   

Therefore, I propose we start one.  If  this grass-roots organization is something  you would like to help create or at the very least be put on the mailing list of send me an email at raymondtuckerjr@gmail.com with the word organize in the subject line and I’ll get back to you shortly with further details.

Thanks for your help, your support, and your understanding.

I’m going to write a poem.


Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment